Occupational Health and Safety
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health and welfare of people at work. Occupational Safety refers to working without danger, risk, injuries, and physical and spiritual loss. Occupational Health means having good hygiene at the workplace without negative impact on the physical and spiritual health of the employees.
What you will learn in this training
- What is OHS?
- Responsibilities of the MSMEs in the wood industry
- Responsibilities of MSMEs workers
- Main hazard and harmful factors in the MSMEs in the wood industry
- What are the consequences of workplace accidents in the MSMEs in the wood industry?
- Comparison: OHS programme vs. accident